- my financial struggles – because they make me depend on and trust You, while keeping my focus on the right things.
- my weary, tired, sleep deprived body that reminds me to wait on You to gain new strength
- my lack of time to get everything done today on my “to do” list that forces me to constantly be looking to see if my priorities are in order
- my frustrations with others bad/negative attitudes, complaining, unsupportive comments that are a reminder of my own imperfections and Your grace that abounds to me despite them
- my continual battle with bad habits, sins and control issues as they keep me humble
- not letting things always go “my way” because Your ways are better than my ways
- this often times messy, disappointing, depressing, conflicted, hostile, unforgiving, suffering world we live in because it makes me long for my real home with You!
What struggles, hardships, conflicts, imperfections or problems are you thankful for, in or through today?
“In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16
“always giving thanks for all things” Ephesians 5:20